Resetter Epson C45 Blinking
Make having C45 epson, possibility have experienced of, sudden Epson C45 blinking or led in the printer epson C45 flashing alternately. Blinking in the epson C45 is caused by Waste Ink Counter Pad in the printer have full. If printer have blinking, printer cannot be used, but don't worry if your epson C45 blinking you can use one of solution following :
Resetting Use Adjustment Program
* Download Software Adjustment Program for Epson C45 (Adjustment program epson C45 can be used for printer epson C41SX, C41UX, C42SX, C42UX, C43SX, C43UX, C44UX, C46 and ME1)
* UNZIP the file C4146.rar and RUN 94max.com file Choose stylus C45 in the model name then klik ok
* Click Maintenance Tab Check Protection counter to view counter value Clearing protection counter (reset counter to zero)
* Then click Ok, Ok done
Use SSC Service Utility
* Download and install software SSC service utility (sscserve.exe).
* Turn the printer epson C45 on. Then run the SSC service utility and equalize configuraton for your printer.
* Right click SSC service utility icon in System Tray to open SSC Serve menu. Then choose reset protection counter to reset waste ink counter become zero.
* Turn off and turn on again the printer (Once the process is complete printer epson c45 normal again)
This Contents Of This Code Block Are Hidden For Your Group
Download: Epson C45 Resetter Epson C45 Resetter (732.5 KiB)